Saturday, February 21, 2015

Live Blog on The Little Mermaid!

Okay so I know I should hate Ursula, but I gotta admit she's kind of badass, and her laugh thooo (MWAHAHAHHHAHAHA)

Was reading that Sebastian was almost going to have a British accent, laughing so hard right now rethinking all of his lines in a British accent. Would literally change the dynamic of the movie.

LOL okay does anyone wonder how Ariel's red lipstick stays intact while underwater??

Part of Your World! :))))))

Straight up just gonna say now, even though there's so much to criticize in terms of stereotypes and historical generalizations prevalent in Disney films, I just can't criticize The Little Mermaid. Everything about it is literally perfect, the characters are hilarious, the music is on point!, and it's full of light-hearted adventure and the innocence/naivety of youth that most of us can relate to! Me gustaaa

Eric is bae <3333 Dreamiest Disney prince by far!

While this may sound stupid cause The Little Mermaid is animated as we know, Under the Sea is such a well choreographed number!

WHY is Sebastian so adorable; lol legit his toothy smile, shivering scared crab legs, and Jamaican accent together makes my heart melt :)))

Okay, Ariel I love you, however I'm disappointed in your lack of judgment in going off with suspicious af eels with different colored eyes and shady voices, c'mon girl!

Poor Unfortunate Souls= one of best, most intense songs sung by a Disney villain

Ariel: But if I become human, I'll never see my father or my family again; Ursula: But you'll have your man! = :(((( whyyy Disney whyyy

Dude, you can't even blame Ursula because she straight up told Arielle what would come to her if she failed to receive true love's kiss. Ahahah at least she's an honest villain!

Of course the French guy cooks and has a long curly mustache and heavy French accent #typicaldisney #lumieretoo

Disney is so explicit! Having voluptuous women that say words like tramp! Damn!

Lol gotta love Skuttle. He's got his dumb moments but he definitely gets his shit together when need be.

Am I the only one that thinks Ursula getting stabbed by Prince Eric is a tad bit violent for a Disney movie??

And then they live happily ever after! :))) Gotta love The Little Mermaid, even the sequel is pretty great too!


Peace Love Disney :)

No comments:

Post a Comment