Sunday, March 22, 2015

Live Blog on Disney Pixar's Up!

Live Blog on Disney Pixar's Up!

Young love!!! Why are they so cute!!! I've never seen this movie but I heard the first few minutes are hella sad and if they kill the little girl I might not be able to finish this/get through it without crying.

This move is funny despite the awry direction I know its heading in. Already the juxtaposition of loudness and silence has made ma laugh so hard. The girl giving a mouthful and the guy saying literally nothing. And when they get married, the bride's side being super rowdy and cheery and loud and then they cut to his side and it's the quietest clapping. Aahahah love it

OMG DA F**K! I was literally just smiling hysterically at the babies in the sky and then two seconds later she miscarries?! But it's a DISNEY MOVIE! ;(( I already can't even

Can I please be them. This movie reminds me of The Notebook because of its cuteness but on steroids cause their love is literally shown in eight minutes and she dies in the end. Whyyyyyy

I've never cried so hard at Disney movie before. What is this.

Love the comic relief in this movie.

Lol this kid thoooo...so cute. Ahaha does he wanna say "Good afternoon" one more time or is he good? :)

They kicked him out of his house for that?! BS! And cardinal rule, cute old adorable widowed absolutely cute men that look like Martin Scorsese should never be taken to court or kicked out their house. Now that's a felony!

This is without doubt one of the best music scores Disney has ever made. The music literally makes you smile and cry within seconds. And the motif of the balloons is genius.

Boy scout just entered the flying house--this is the beginning of a beaaaautiful friendship!

His eyes when he sees Paradise Island!!! :)))) I've never felt that a movie was so adorable and absolutely depressing at the same time.

Why must this kid be so dumb. So innocent yet so stupid. Classic Disney.

Okay I can definitely do without the dogs. They're not doing anything for me so far. They're not comparing to the animated Disney animals that I know and love! Then again I don't typically watch Pixar movies soooo....lets keep watching and keep an open mind!

Aww Carl is totally fangirling after seeing Charles, gotta love it when he smiles like a fool.

Urmmm..PLOT TWIST! Yooo why must this guy be so cray/serial-killer like. Lesson learned: never trust a creepy old man with a hunched back and pit bulls for friends. In all seriousness though I'm really sad! I wanted Paradise Island to be perfect for him!

Lol I love how they make the boy scout seem so stupid but he's actually so deep! Who knew?

Okay I know I already mentioned the score but it's so clever how the vary the same segment of music according to the current tone of the events/seriousness of the situation, gahh!

Disney always somehow tying morals into the storyline. #loveit #alsokindahate it #hehasarighttobebitterandsavehishouse

Lol who knew squirrel was such a powerful word!

To think that the bird annoyed me in the beginning! I thought the bird was nonessential to the plot but it actually made it even cuter! This movie is legit my new inspiration.

Everyone should watch "Up", it is uplifting and emotional and cute and makes me reconsider my lack of fondness for Pixar!


Professor Andres, thanks for assigning this movie!



Peace Love Disney :))


No comments:

Post a Comment