Sunday, March 1, 2015

Live Blog on The Lion King!

Live Blog on The Lion King!!!


  • For one, can we just acknowledge that Rafiki is the coolest, most badass characters and can out laugh any character known to man!
Kay, just had to throw that out there before I continued

  • Love the Daddy-Son bonding time going on between Mufasa and Simba but it's so testosterone filled! With the deep voices and hunting and you're gonna step into my place today and preserve the patriarchy and rah rah rah!
  • Okay I totally see now how Scar is feminized; I feel like I may have subconsciously felt something was different but could never put my finger on it. His very polite and proper laying position/stance, his innocent smirks and facial expressions, his well groomed and girlishly-styled hair totally contributed to this prissy, girly, silently dramatic lion.
  • Damn, at times I feel at time Simba and Nala are a bit too close for comfort!
  • The hyenas literally make the movie for me. Whoopi=perfection.
  • Urghh that ominous, depressing music that they play when Simba and Mufasa are serious but being cute that foreshadows that Mufasa is going to die literally makes me want to cry.


  • Ahahaaaha the hyenas retorts towards Scar are priceless: "Oh Scar, its just you, we were afraid it was somebody important!" LOL love it, however in this same scene they inadvertently give Scar the idea to kill Mufasa, thus despite their humor, I hate the hyenas!!!
  • I just want to smack Scar playing so innocent and making the vulnerable Simba a fool! SO evil
  • I've actually seen this movie no lie probably over fifty times and I always try to refrain from crying when Simba finds his father dead...AND I FAIL EVERY TIME! :(((((
  • Whoever thought to create Timon and Pumbaa for comedic relief is literally genius. I go from crying my eyes out with Mufasa's death to laughing hysterically within minutes, that's saying something!
  • Okay Simba is cute and young when I'm singing along to Hakuna Matata, look away to grab something, look back and he's A FREAKING ADULT!!!!......da fudge? Now that is definitely what you can call an abrupt transition
  • AHAHAHAH just caught something literally for the first time! What are those lights up in the sky? Timon: They're fireflies (in a confident voice). Pumba: I always thought they were balls of gas burning millions of miles away! Ahahahahaha and we say Pumba is dumb
  • Rafiki :)))) Makes me wanna have a baboon for a pet
  • Nala and Simba <33333333
  • Can you feel the love tonight: Best disney song ever.
  • I will never tire of the Lion King! 


Peace Love Disney :)

No comments:

Post a Comment